HP LaserJet MFP M236sdn Printer (9YG08A)
- A high-productivity MFP with the fastest two-sided printing in its class,1 an automatic feeder, and the time-saving HP Smart app.2,3 Count on a worry-free experience with simplified setup.
- This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at:
Work fast. Work smart.
- Speed through multipage documents with the fastest in-class two-sided printing speed.1
- You can fit this LaserJet almost anywhere – it’s that small and compact. Get projects done quickly with a printer that fits almost anywhere.
- Easily handle large print jobs, and save time with automatic scanning and copying. Breeze through scan and copy tasks, using the automatic document feeder.
- Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
- Get the business prints you want, fast. This printer delivers your documents at high speed.
Stay productive from anywhere
- Get high-quality scanning. Share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere – with HP Smart app.2
- Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive, using HP Smart app.2
- HP Smart app helps you save time by sending a mobile fax from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.2
- With HP Smart app, you can stay connected to your printer from virtually anywhere.2 Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.2
Easy to set up, easy to use
- Get started fast with easy setup that guides you, step by step. Simply download the HP Smart app, connect to a network, and share your printer across all your devices.2
- Easily manage tasks with smart-guided buttons for an intuitive experience – buttons appear only when needed.
Help make a positive impact on the environment
- This HP LaserJet meets Eco Label requirements, including ENERGY STAR® and BLUE ANGEL.
- Help save energy with a LaserJet that uses up to 20% less energy than previous model.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology – intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.4
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 29 ppm 1
( Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information . Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 7 sec 2
( Measured using ISO/IEC 17629. For more information. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 20,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 200 to 2,000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages
- PCLmS; URF; PWG
- 4 cm (1.6 in) Icon LCD
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 136A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, W1360A (1,150 yield), HP 136X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, W1360X (2,600 yield) 8
( Declared yields based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see)
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges
HP LaserJet MFP M236sdn